Our vision is to create the ecosystem where gamers go from amateur to pro
Right now, this is about giving both players and teams the tools they need to improve. Our software automatically analyses the replay files from matches you've played, we then compare your performance to data from over 2 million CS:GO players to determine what skills you need to work on to take your game to the next level. We'll then take you in-game, to help you practice on those skills in an efficient manner.
Long term, we will be expanding to other games, but we'll also use the data to help gamers in other ways, with the goal of allowing anyone to reach their gaming goals, regardless if that is going pro or just being the best out of your friends.
Our ambition is grand, but also tempered with a great market position, domain expertise and funding from some of the best investors in business.
You'll be one of the first employees at an exciting new startup that has been off to a great start and a critical part of our success, working on what is hopefully a passion project for you too.
You’ll be part of realising this ambition, and will be given both salary and stock options to match your efforts. We believe that you’re a talented full-stack developer that also has a keen eye for how to create products that customers love. Even though there’s a solid product roadmap established already, we believe you come full with ideas to add to it.
You're probably excited by the many unknowns in an early stage startup, and the opportunity that gives you to really make an impact and be part of some critical decisions that will shape the company.
We also think that you’re an avid gamer, maybe you’ve even tried your hand at playing in a competitive environment yourself. Even better if you have an undying love for CS:GO, but if not, we'll get to your game of choice eventually as well. But most of all, you want to help create an ecosystem where gamers can grow and be given the opportunity to make a career out of their passion.
It’s a big plus if you’ve worked in startups before, but not a requirement. We’re a fully remote team, and thus we're flexible on your location.
About the role:
- We're a fully remote team based primarily in Europe, accepting applications from anyone within +-4 hours of the GMT time zone.
- Full-stack developer proficient in JS
- One of the first hires in an exciting new startup with some of the best investors
- You'll make not only product and tech decisions, but also help build a new company and its culture. You'll leave a mark on our company that will be distinctly visible even when we're 1000+ employees, and this probably excites you.
- Apart from implementing new features, you'll be listening to feedback from our active user base (among other places, on Discord) and keeping an eye on product metrics, to make sure you're making the right choices
- There will be a ton of things needing to be done, but very few people to do them, so if you have a role in mind you're looking to grow into and the ambition to get there, this is the place for you.
- This role has both salary and equity compensation.
- Memory efficient code (loops within loops within loops)
- Terabytes of inconsistent data
- Write heavy, read heavy
- Small team, big impact
- Naming variables
- Experience handling infrastructure for big data applications
- You're a beast in CS:GO
- Previous startup experience