Are you ready to join our highly technological team?
Our Tech Team hub is located in Málaga, Spain, and we are all fully remote workers! Our team members are based in more than ten countries.
If you are an innovative, energetic and talented Salesforce Developer and you want to grow and provide your knowledge in our dynamic team of professionals, please keep reading!
Let’s try to make it just a little more tangible for you. Below is what we expect you to be spending your time on with us:
You'll be a key contributor for designing and providing architectural guidance to Ebury's Salesforce Solutions, striving for more robust and faster applications that contribute to remove the boundaries to the clients money and making business around the world possible.
You may be a key part of main Ebury services and processes, such as Anti-Money Laundering, Trade Finance and Lending, and integrating Salesforce with many other cutting-edge technology and core services within the Ebury ecosystem.
∙ You’ll also:
- Provide coaching to other team members and be a reference on Salesforce knowledge in the team
- Develop solutions using Apex in the backend side.
- Develop solutions using LWC in the frontend side.
- Maintain implemented solutions and develop new proposals
- Define system interface requirements
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment.
We are looking for versatile professionals, who like joining a dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal scalable projects and being part of a development team.
So, what do we need from you?
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organized and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce - Certified Salesforce Developer I, ideally Developer II
- Good written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
And Ideally, but not all mandatory:
- Development of Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems, sync and async connections
- Development of Web Services to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Experience working remotely
- Experience using Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience in establishing automated deployments and continuous integration for Salesforce components
- Able to design solutions that are optimized for Salesforce application lifecycle constraints
This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury's Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference center of excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Why will you love working with us:
- You will be part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about people, culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles. Take a look here and see what our team say about us!
- You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to our career progression framework with regular reviews.
- You’ll improve your personal development through training and certification.
- You’ll contribute to our technical design through our open and collaborative Request For Comments (RFC) process.
- We are Open Source friendly, following Open Source principles in our internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects.
- An in-depth onboarding process to make you feel part of the team from your first day.
- If you wish to improve your English skills, you’ll be able to take lessons in the school of your choice.
Due to our remote-first organisation
and our remote-focused onboarding system, you will feel a crucial part of the team since day one. Curious about what working remotely is like at Ebury? Take a look and see what our team say about us!
If there’s something that you can do in our Tech team, it is growing professionally
: thanks to our career path
and our collaborative and cross-team working, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.