Our software is used in more than 35 countries to help people prepare and respond to any type of emergency, from winter storms to severe floods, from oil spills to search and rescue operations, from corporate crises to an airline crash. Our software increases 10x the effectiveness of emergency managers and emergency responders worldwide, helping them to save lives, preserve property and limit/prevent environmental damages.
Here hare a few examples of the organizations we work with:
You will work on our emergency preparedness and analysis platform (a.k.a. Decisions platform), comprising three major products: Personnel & Training, Equipment Management and Incident Reporting. You will take ownership of several areas of the codebase and spearhead the implementation of new major features. For this reason, you must be able to translate high-level requirements and design documents into workable tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You will take initiatives to continuously improve the implementation, the security and the user experience of the product. You will also be able to contribute to the discussion (and implementation) of new projects and other company wide initiatives.
- Physically based anywhere in Europe
- 7y+ experience in web development
- 5y+ experience with Node.js
- Experience in working across the entire application stack, from the database, to the backend, to the frontend
- Recent experience with Typescript
- Recent experience with React, Angular or Ionic
- Experience with PHP
- In-depth experience of SQL and query optimization
- Strong understanding of web application security
- 22 days of annual leave (+1 day for every year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working hours
- Extra benefits depending on your country of residence (e.g. healthcare, pension, life insurance)
- Climate Positive (We offset your personal and professional carbon footprint)
- Annual company retreat (last year's was in Iceland)
- If you are based in Dublin, Ireland, you can work from our unique HQ (a lighthouse!) overlooking the Dublin Bay whenever you fancy some fresh sea breeze.
Our hiring process is very straightforward and we strive to stay transparent and friendly every step of the way.
- A 30 minutes screening interview of
- A 1 hour technical interview
- A 1 hour final interview to fill any gaps left from the first 2 interviews