We’re looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to work closely with Product and Design and help grow and mentor engineers to continuously deliver high-quality, scalable, customer-centric experiences.
What will you do?
As a leader, we expect you to be passionate about engineering and problem-solving at scale and balance experience with pragmatism and speed. To be passionate about delivery and quality and taking others along with you, by mentoring, guiding and championing best practices.
You will initially be joining one of our cross-functional teams, you will partner closely with product and design and help guide and mentor engineers to continuously deliver high-quality, scalable experiences. You will be primarily hands-on and have a pivotal role in ensuring the growth of the product and the technical ecosystem around you, such as our design system.
Your primary focus will be to:
- Own the delivery and technical execution of the initiatives you lead - identify potential risks early and mitigate them
- Own the stability, resilience and scalability needs of the initiatives you lead
- Partner closely with Product Managers to prioritise both product and engineering initiatives
- Collaborate with other Engineering Leads to deliver cross-organisation engineering initiatives
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Participate in mentoring, growing and hiring future engineers
Our stack (not extensive):
- React (Next.js) & Typescript
- Stiches.js & Storybook
- Nginx, Cloudflare Workers & Kubernetes
- react-testing-library & Cypress
- Node, Npm & Rollup
- Segment, Google Tag Manager & Heap
- Track.js & OpenTracing