Work With Us
Ternoa is looking for a fully remote Junior Rust Developer that is eager to learn the ins and outs of blockchain and substrate development. This is a stable, long-term freelance position starting asap.
You’ll write code based on specified requirements and under the guidance of our Lead Dev. And you’ll also run tests, debugs, and deploy programs and applications, among other things.
You’ll join a small but growing team of developers, where you’ll play a key role in contributing to our blockchain’s end-to-end architecture.
If you think you’re a good fit, please apply today!
What’s In It For You?
- Monthly salary range of $4,000 - $5,000
- Long term, stable freelance position
- Payment in crypto (USDT)
- Flexible time-off
- IRL team events, when possible
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
- Fully remote work overlapping CET European time zone by at least 5 hours
- You have at least 1-year experience with Rust development
- You have a strong background in programming
- You’re highly fluent in English
- You’re comfortable stretching beyond your comfort zone and receiving feedback on your work
- Experience with blockchain is a plus but not mandatory
- You’re convinced that blockchain technology can change the world!
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
- CV screening
- Interview with HR
- Technical Interview with Blockchain team
From metaverse-ready NFTs for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centrepieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here
And, of course, we wouldn't be where we are today without the expertise of our global team
and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on:
Do I need a blockchain background to join your team? Any experience with blockchain tech - either professional or personally - is a plus. But it isn't an absolute requirement to join our team. If you can make up for it with passion and willingness to quickly learn the ins and outs, then that’s good, too!
How can I make my application stand out? Think of your application as a sales pitch. Highlight the value you can bring to the role and the company at large. Ask yourself:
- How do you fit in with our culture and values?
- What excites you the most about our mission?
- How does your background align with our current needs? Give us a few specific examples.
- Your application is the first impression we'll have of you. Make it count!
What time zone am I expected to work in? Most of our team is based in Europe but we have teammates in Asia, Africa, and North America, too. For this role, we need someone that can overlap the Central European time zone by at least 5 hours.