We're looking for a mid-level or senior-level engineer to help us expand our platform. You'll be working on mature, well-maintained backend and frontend systems built using Go microservices and React client applications, and you'll have an important mission: Build a more balanced content ecosystem on the web, with better privacy controls and more equitable and long lasting relationships between content creators and their audiences.
Come join us!
What you'll do:
- Be an important member of a small and productive team
- Build and take responsibility for frontend applications that serve and support thousands of publishers
- Commit, review, and test high quality code
- Implement new UI features, UI testing, and internal tooling
- Be up to date on changes to the browser ecosystem and JS language
- Provide input and collaborate on product roadmap and future functionality
- Help publishers survive in the wake of adblocking and privacy-aware consumers
Who you are
- You see limitations and novel problems as an exciting challenge
- You have great communication skills and work well in a team
- You care about code quality and what it means to commit quality code
- You have experience building software from start to finish
Skills & requirements
- Must have experience writing frontend web applications in Redux+React
- Must have experience writing and maintaining frontend tests
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Bonus for familiarity with backend services written in Go or databases like MongoDB, Bigtable, and Redis
- Bonus for UI/UX design experience
Admiral is a startup focused on helping publishers grow their revenue through better relationships with their visitors. Our most popular product provides publishers with a way to monetize their adblocking traffic by showing visitors an engagement asking them to whitelist or subscribe to the site, but that's just part of what we do.