We are a small team of 3 people who decided to start our own project - build a Shopify app.
We chose a relatively small niche to compete in, so we could test whether we had what it takes to succeed. About a year later we dominated that niche! We are now serving more than 3000 merchants!
During that time, all of us have gone through impressive personal growth. We learned a lot. We got confidence.
Now we are ready to get into one of the biggest niches in the market. And eventually we will dominate it too. It will take a few years, but we know we can do it! We can do it only with your help.
What will you do?
- Maintain our existing app and help build a new one.
- Create entire big modules from scratch.
- Tackle lots of interesting challenges.
- Help us reach 100k merchants!
- As one of our first employees, you will be a very important/valuable part of our team, have lots of room to develop yourself and have a big say in the direction the company takes.
Who are you?
- A damn good full stack developer (senior level).
- You are comfortable working both on front and back end, and can even contribute to UI/UX discussions.
- Detail oriented, eager to learn and go deep, a team player.
- You naturally like building and solving complex problems.
- You’ve worked on multiple interesting, complex projects and you are proud of the way you built them.
- Ideally you have a good knowledge of Ruby on Rails + Vue.js.
- If you haven’t worked with RoR or Vue.js, but are very good at similar frameworks, e.g. Django + React, and willing to switch to our stack, we are open to consider.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, AWS and deployment tools could be a big plus.
- Good English is a must.
- You are fine having 4 hours overlap at least with Vietnam(GMT +7) 9am-6pm
Everything else is optional.
Monthly salary range
$3000 - $4000