The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. You will work with products like MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck, Ycode, MyZenTeam, and Partnero.
Want to be part of building a SaaS product that helps other businesses grow? We're looking for a developer
for one of our upcoming product, Partnero
. You'll join this team before the launch of the product this autumn and will impact its further development.
Why The Remote Company?
- You’ll work with a clean codebase
We use the latest development best practices and continuous integration. Your technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests, and reviews.
- You can take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hands
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- Worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years
- Built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js
- Use TDD (most of the time)
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team player
- Sense of personal responsibility
- Outstanding attention to detail (include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Quickly acquire technical and professional knowledge
What we offer
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an email including the information below to [email protected]
Things we want to see in your email:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Github, Twitter, Facebook, or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Why you want to join The Remote Company
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
We wish you all the best of luck!