Please note: We have multiple openings. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again!
Senior Backend Engineer
Join Tactiq, the growing eLogistics leader keeping food on local shelves across the US. Our team is building SaaS solutions to everyday out-of-stock and invoicing problems faced by America's largest retailers. Our developers deliver native mobile apps and web applications backed by cloud agnostic APIs that enable you to buy the food you love from over 30,000 of the stores you trust.
Time zones: We are recruiting only within UTC to UTC -7 because we value collaboration and working sane hours!
The Senior Backend Engineer will have an instrumental role in the design and development of a large scale public API suite. Their responsibilities include architecture, software design, development, and delivery. They will have a leadership role in a remote-first scrum team with individuals in five countries in Europe and the Americas.
- Designing, coding, and testing
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to less advanced team members
- Collaborate with frontend, QA, DevOps, mobile dev, PO, and Scrum Master to get to market rapidly and with quality!
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with Linux, Postgres, and AWS-centric development.
- Past use of OpenAPI, DynamoDB, Lamba, SQS, Angular, Terraform or CloudFormation would be great.
- Excellent communication skills and a head for problem solving
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred, but we are open-minded
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. EOE