We are looking for a Senior Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. We would like you to be fluent in English or Lithuanian and be comfortable working remotely, whenever and wherever is more convenient to you.
What you will be working on
- Leading our back-end architecture processes
- Choosing preferred technologies for back-end development as currently Teachers Lead Tech architecture is in remaking process
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimising the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementing security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of AWS cloud, Docker, PostgreSQL, Ruby would be a plus
- Management of hosting environment in AWS, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Net annual salary from €55,000-€60,000 (gross, pro rata)
• In your application, please include few sentences on what technical skill, concept, tool would you teach a 9-year-old? Why?