About the role
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate on cutting-edge decentralized solutions for our clients Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 4+ years experience in software development, and a minimum of 2 years experience building projects on a large production scale.
- Experience in designing and building libraries, and API design mindset.
- Experience with Kotlin or other functional languages.
- Working knowledge of Solidity / Ethereum, Ether.js, or Web3j library.
- Experience collaborating in an Agile work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and strong cross-cultural communication.
- Willingness to learn new disciplines, problem solver, proactive, and overall well-grounded engineer.
Nice to have
- Experience building on Ethereum or any other blockchains such as Corda or Fabric.
- Blockchain standard protocols such as ERC271 and ERC-1155.
- Experience with Linux and Bash environments.
- Experience with, or understanding of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CI/CD pipelines (GitLab or GitHub), MQ technology such as Kafka or Redis, AWS and Azure infrastructure services, Docker, Kubernetes.