We´re Heepsy, a leading high growth Influencer Marketing platform based in Bilbao (Spain). We help more than 1,000 clients build influencer marketing campaigns globally. At the core of our technology lies an influencer search and analytics engine capable of identifying and categorizing millions of social media accounts using complex infrastructure and algorithms.
We're looking for
We´re seeking motivated and talented individuals to help us improve our product and launch new exciting features that our clients demand.
In particular, you will lead the frontend development in an already launched and successful product developed with highest development standards and practices along with a team of highly talented individuals comprising product management, UX, back-end, data engineering, AI and quality assurance.
You should apply if
- You care about software excellence
- You understand we move fast
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of web technologies
- You enjoy challenges across the entire stack
- You are pragmatic in your approach to writing software (e.g. you take context into consideration, and don’t follow rules blindly)
- You enjoy working with others
- You embrace agile team culture and put new ideas and expertise on the table
- Embrace both the uncertainty and the advantages of a startup working environment
- 5 years of proven experience in frontend
- Proven experience in CSS3 and SAAS
- Capable of sharing examples of apps you´ve worked in
It helps if you have
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of the whole development stack
- Experience in a start-up
- Experience in working as part of an Agile product team
- Fluent in either English or Spanish
- Opportunities for training and development
- Company-sponsored courses, conference passes & technical books
- Remote friendly environment, work from anywhere
- Flexible working schedule
- Onboard a growing project in a crucial stage of development
- Work with top talent
- Exceptional good work atmosphere
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- English, French & Spanish courses
- Join a high performing product team that obsesses with understanding and adopting the product best practices.