Wells Media Group is a B2B media company specializing in news and information resources for the property casualty industry. Our websites are the top trafficked information destinations for the property casualty industry.
We are looking for a Laravel superstar with an eye for clean layout and UX to help us build manage existing applications and build new products.
As a member of the web team, you will play an important role in the daily operations of our websites, email newsletters, ad products, subscriptions, ecommerce, internal reporting, interacting with APIs, website analytics and mobile apps. You'll help create and maintain new features, sections, reporting and automation tools, landing pages and order forms.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Effective problem solving ability
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Integrating APIs
- Laravel Ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of WordPress Themes, Plugins and Hooks
- Media or Advertising experience
- UX best practices and can present information effectively
- Strong ability to query and report in MySQL
- Familiar with SEO fundamentals, frontend and backend
- Mobile expertise
- Data analysis (excel, mysql) able to explore, correlate, visualize and explain data
- Strong understanding of web analytics, you know your way around Google Analytics and can explain insights to others
- You enjoy working in a time-sensitive delivery environment.
- You look for the best solution - not the first.
- You like to understand the motivation behind the work and how it fits the overall goals.
- You are customer focused and able to view things from the buyer's or customer's perspective.
- You suggest new ideas when there's a better solution.
- You are energized by open dialogue and collaborative brainstorming.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts.
- You are continuously learning new techniques and best practices.
- You have a "let's try it" attitude.
- You have a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- 401k and profit sharing program
- Health insurance
- Great team culture
- Work with great people who like to get things done
- Generous time-off and holidays
How to Apply:
Please email your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]
with "Full-Stack Laravel/WordPress" in the subject line. You can use the body of email as your cover letter or attach it separately.