Contribute to our industry-leading product and enjoy a convivial, fun, and welcoming corporate environment.
BBK Worldwide, a first-of-its-kind marketing consultancy specializing in global patient recruitment for the clinical R&D segments of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries, is seeking a professionally minded individual looking to further a career in software development.
The ideal candidate is operational, organized, efficient, talented, and has natural communications and interpersonal skills. He or she also enjoys a team-based, collaborative approach to performing job responsibilities, as well as the ability to work independently at a fast pace when necessary. Ability to rapidly incorporate direction and feedback is a must, as is a degree in computer science or a related field. Experience with or knowledge of software for the healthcare industry is a plus. More than just executing direction, we’re looking for the person who will provide insight and enhancement to the product as they work.
· Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
· Execute front end development with ability to handle entire back-end code.
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
· Determine system performance standards.
· Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
· Modify software programs to improve performance.
· Handle excel data imports from SFTP location.
· Assess database performance.
· Write technical documentation.
Must have experience with:
· AngularJS 1.6 and Kendo UI, Asp.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API and C#. ASP.NET 4.0 +, VB.Net, WCF, Telerik ASP.Net Controls.
· Responsive web development; HTML 5, CSS 3.0, Bootstrap. (3 to 5 Years)
· Hands on experience on SQL Server 2014 and 2016.
· Ability to write complex SQL procedures, views, queries and able to perform performance optimization when required. (5+ years)
· Integrating third party APIs. (5+ years)
· SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) Packages
· Team foundation server (TFS) 2012 and 2017 source code management
· IIS 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 and website configurations in webfarm / load balancing environment
· Working knowledge of Azure is plus
· Ability to work in Scrum / Agile model and be able to program both quickly and accurately
· Ability to implement secure coding practices using OWASP and Microsoft guidelines
· Ability to implement DevOps methodologies and tools collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology while automating the process of software delivery
BBK Worldwide offers a non-hierarchical corporate structure, one that promotes teamwork and creativity throughout the company. BBK Worldwide offers a unique environment not only in which to work, but also to create and contribute. This position is an excellent opportunity for the developer with the right skill set who wants to contribute at all levels to enhancing and advancing the company’s proprietary, web-based software
Requirements for this position:
· Degree in computer science or related field, advanced degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience; 3 years for those with advanced degrees
· Fluency in written and spoken English language
· Eligible and able to work full-time from our corporate headquarters in Needham, Massachusetts
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]