🚨Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
It's a very richly-featured SaaS product, with an ambitious roadmap, and thousands of users - you'll be working on challenging and complex functionality, which would have impact on thousands of customers.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be involved in developing a GraphQL API based on Symfony (currently v5). We have modern practices in place (Docker, cloud hosting, CI pipeline, etc) and are constantly improving things to develop more efficiently.
This is a remote, full-time position that can be performed in any timezone (some overlap with Pacific timezone will be required for first few months).
- Enjoy a challenge - you love working on complicated, intertwined projects. This is no blog
- Attention to detail - you think about edge cases, your implementation matches the specs, you handle errors!
- Great communicator - you don't miss meetings or notifications, and respond quickly
- Love to work independently - you’re welcome to ask questions as often as necessary, but should be able to complete work on time without having to be chased
- Remote worker - you’re happy being part of a remote team, using Slack to keep connected, and with weekly team calls using Google Meet
- Modern PHP framework (Symfony/Laravel)
- Unit / Integration testing
- Git (should we even mention this?)
- Symfony (v4+)
- Social Media API experience
- SaaS experience
- Range is $60k - $75k USD, depending on expertise.
- Base salary is negotiable, depending on expertise and experience (within $50-65k USD range)
- There will be an annual performance-related bonus up to 15% (making the range $60-$75k including bonus)
- 32 paid vacation days per year
- Fully remote, pick your hours (you will need to attend scheduled video meetings)
HOW TO APPLY
- Click apply and send us an intro note (or, even better an intro video), ensuring you've uploaded your resume and added your Linkedin profile URL
✨ We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️ Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.