At Servosity, We’re Building the Business Continuity platform of the future. We believe that Servers and Infrastructure should be UnCrashable. We’re disrupting a stodgy, old industry with our cutting edge, patented technology. Join Us!
We're looking for highly motivated self-driven people to join our team. You will architect and lead technical decision making to build our product. This isn’t just your average Software Engineering role…..
Our Software engineering team is small and growing. Here’s what it's like to be on the team:
“At Servosity, I get to work on a small team with friendly and knowledgeable people. There are exciting technical challenges, and the rest of the team is very responsive when I have questions for them. It's a fun place to work.”
- Daniel Jones (Full Stack Developer @ Servosity)
- Use and contribute to cutting-edge open source technologies
- Participate in all phases of software development
- Mentor the team
- Set goals and implement them
- Solve hands-on deeply technical challenges
- Drive solution architecture and provide valuable feedback to help improve our products
- Help make Servosity the best place for fellow software engineers to work
Don’t get siloed into one role – Servosity has tons of opportunities to not only grow your technical master, but also advance your career path.
- College degree required
You should have….
- Extensive experience in C and/or Python or Rust
- Experience delivering apps in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Hands-on experience with Windows Driver Development
- Experience with Windows VSS
- Experience with ZFS or DRBD
Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery software is a plus
Why work with us?
- Work from Home & be part of our team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Opportunity to use & contribute to open source projects
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- You’ll be one of the first few Engineers hired
- Career Growth with opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- We believe that if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
- Generous Stock Options.
- We Pay 100% of your: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, and more
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Onsite Gym, well, because of above ^^
Fun team atmosphere with games, celebrations, and much more!