Software Engineering Manager
Autosoft, Inc. (https://autosoftdms.com/
) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead the development of our cloud DMS accounting system. Full time remote is ok.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about software craftsmanship
- You hold high expectations on the performance of your teams
- You facilitate great technical decision-making, but let the team figure out the details
- You care about and facilitate learning and growth for your team
- As a leader, you are thoughtful about all the ways you can have an impact
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners
- You value diversity
- You are data driven
- You have significant hands on software engineering experience
- You have hands on or leadership experience in enterprise software development
What You'll Do:
- Lead teams to build great products for Autosoft’s cloud-based software platform
- Plan and prioritize the team’s backlog and balance new features with tech debt
- Drive excellence in execution
- Nurture a culture that enables everyone to deliver their best work
- Assess your talent needs, recruit, and hire exceptional talent, without compromise
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Experience leading distributed team members
- People leadership experience (culture, one on ones, relationship...)
- Project leadership experience (roadmap, backlog, priorities, deadlines…)
- Talent leadership experience (staffing, allocation, hiring, on-boarding…)
- Great engineering leaders can lead around any tech stack
- Diversity of experience as an engineering manager is valued (teams and companies)
- Cloud-native software development is valued (hands on or leading teams)
- Experience in accounting software development is valued (hands on or leading teams)
What You'll Love About Us:
Great Company Culture- We've been recognized by multiple organizations like "Best Places to Work in PA" for our great workplace culture for 6 consecutive years. We celebrate together; Friday Fun Carts with snacks and adult beverages, and random holiday celebrations.
Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee's unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members
Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.