About the job
works together with companies that want to advertise their apps, surveys and products. It is trusted by over a 1,000,000 users after one year & has more than 20,000 daily active users.
Users can solve different tasks from various so-called offer walls. For example testing an app, or filling out a survey. They receive coins as reward, which they can cash out for cash, coupons, crypto and others.
The job would be full-time and fully remote.
Main website: Express + Socket.io
+ Handlebars + JS/CSS (you don't need to know Handlebars to apply)
2nd Project: Typescript + Nest.js + Next.js
Your job would be a mix of development and project / product management. That means in detail:
- Full-Stack development in multiple codebases
- Understanding the product and what drives revenue and user numbers
- Designing features from a code and user experience perspective
- Helping with the recruitment of developers
- Managing and overseeing new developers
- Good English skills are very important
- 4+ years experience in web / software development
- Very good experience with Node.js, MySQL/ PostgreSQL, CSS and JS
- Strong experience with Express and Socket.io
- Strong experience with React.js
- Project Management Experience or alternatively you've built several projects for yourself
- Availability of 35h or more a week
- Please show your experience with other similar Node.js projects
- Upload or link to your CV
- Please describe a project / side-project you've launched yourself
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Share a Node.js project or your GitHub profile for a quick code review
- Short coding challenge
- Quick call to discuss the project and codebase and see if there's a fit
- Congrats, you're part of the team :)