Awesome remote back-end developer role doing challenging and rewarding work.
Attitude & Fit
- Positive attitude
- Love building scalable, well-organized code
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strive for excellence in all you do
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years work experience with .NET
- PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building and architecting back-end APIs
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Candidates will complete a rigorous technical evaluation.
- Architect, design, and implement new functionality in .net core using our framework
- Write database migrations and stored procedures
- Help research and troubleshoot production issues
- Improve platform performance by refactoring code, workflows, and stored procedures
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone (8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North America and South America.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Our technologies used: