We are looking for a developer that has experience across a large set of general purpose programming languages to develop solutions for Oil & Gas automation systems.
*** QuickBASIC, Fortran, Pascal, C/C++, Algor, COBOL, etc.
- Participate in development of structured algorithms used in industrial control systems
- Be able to flow chart processes to aid in code development
- Participate in brainstorming sessions about project directives
- Ability to understand embedded memory structures
- Understanding of dynamically allocated memory
- Understanding of, ability to troubleshoot, and optimize algorithms
- Exposure to industrial control system is a plus
Self-starter that can work with little to no direction. Able to work in a team environment, work non-standard hours, and work with remote team members in a variety of time zones. Must be able to coordinate, assist, and meet project deadlines.
Please send your resume and salary requirements.