About the Role:
We currently have a Test flight app built natively in iOS using Turbo that we’re looking to build out further for our first App Store release.
You’ll be working with a small team of talented engineers who believe in convention over configurationYou will be our first full time iOS hire.
- Architect, develop and own world class mobile experiences.
- Own the development and deployment of our iOS app.
- Introduce tools and practices that make mobile development easier.
- Interact and collaborate a lot with design
- 4+ years of iOS experience
- Proficient in Swift
- Launched apps to the App Store
- Strong attention to detail and how to make animation function efficiently
- Strong understanding of Cocoa / UIKit
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborated with backend engineers to create an API
- Solid communication skills to communicate and collaborate with design and product
Nice to Have:
- GraphQL / Protobuf experience