Join our growing FinTech company and work remotely.
We are looking to add a remote Java developer to work on our flagship product.
· Strong knowledge of Core Java and J2EE and all aspects such as Eclipse IDE, Java runtime.
· Experience developing both desktop and cloud applications
· Our development environment is primarily under Eclipse on Windows.
· And as a startup, being able to pitch in on our full stack environment is a plus.
· Develop and implement algorithms for processing financial data
· Share responsibility for the overall design, evolution and operation of the platform with other technology leaders in the team.
· Work with marketing to understand business requirements and help translate into technical architecture and design.
· Be an expert on technical aspects of the platform, capable of reviewing design and code, merging code to the master branch, making deployments and troubleshooting the production platform.
· Own projects start-to-finish and be responsible for their design, implementation and operation.
· Capable of developing a high degree of understanding of our clients’ needs and building that perspective into the code.
· Great communication and problem-solving skills are required.
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Business Domain (FinTech) knowledge/experience is a plus.
English proficiency is a must.