All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will lead integrations with upcoming blockchains into the Chainlink platform, working directly, and building relationships with the founding engineers while learning about each new innovative blockchain platform. Today, most blockchains are their own ecosystems, but this is about to change: cross-blockchain connectivity is set to be the next growth opportunity, with network effects compounding when leveraging the strengths of each blockchain. You will be the driving force for owning this initiative and will make a large impact on the growth of a critical piece of blockchain infrastructure.
- Interface with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to allow for the exponential growth of the network
- Lead cutting edge blockchain platform integrations
- Manage the technical aspects of integrating Chainlink with blockchains
- Build token bridges between blockchains utilizing the Chainlink network
- Work closely with node operators to connect their Chainlink nodes to other blockchains
- Develop best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Experience in Golang or Rust; otherwise experience in JS, Ruby, Python, C++, C, or Solidity and a willingness to learn
- Resourceful developer and fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.