Latero Labs Inc. is looking for a Software Developer that is passionate about building products to work with our team on various upcoming projects. Join a dynamic, dedicated, committed, and collaborative team to tackle real-world problems from many different industry verticals. You will get to hone your craft by doing end to end creation of new products.
If you are a quick learner, like to think methodically and constructively, and want to be involved in impacting how we plan, build, and launch software products we are the place for you!
The Position & Responsibilities
- Write clean code that is easily maintainable and extendable by the team
- Ability to implement code to support mocked up designs and key features
- Contributing your ideas and approaches to help clients solve their problems better
- Participate in code reviews with other team members
- Quickly learn and adjust communication to match the domains of business that our clients are innovating in
- Strong communication skills are a must. Both technical communication, as well as an ability to communicate technical things to non-developers (such as clients)
- "Can-do" attitude and a strong drive to become a great developer and team contributor
- Commitment to a culture of learning
- Commitment to quality and service for people you work with
- Experience in database design and SQL
- Proficiency in web development frameworks
Bonus Considerations (but don't worry if you are just wanting to learn more here!)
- Interest in building better software products and services
- Interest in working with React-Native / mobile development
- Interest in GraphQL
- Proficiency in Ruby/Rails
We've got competitive dental / health coverage, vacation policies, and work flexibility. We've got an office for those that want to come in, but operating in a remote-first environment.
More importantly, the culture and environment is what matters to our developers:
- We are active listeners - we are careful to understand goals, objectives, and hopes for both you and our clients.
- We desire to get better and share on how to get better.
- We believe in good design and value thinking through problems correctly and practically!