The Front-end developer will be engaged in a range of web application development including:
- Solve client problems with high-quality software
- Large-scale web application development with ReactJS
- Develop Progressive Web Applications
- Set patterns and establish team-wide best practices for front-end development
Skills & Requirements
At Mercury you will:
- Build modular React components with directives and ES2017, ES2016, ES6 and whatever they call it next
- Work with a full team following GitFlow with regular pull requests and continuous deployment pipelines
- Write RESTful API specs for back end devs to construct or for you to construct with Node.JS
- Deploy solutions to the cloud including Azure and (sometimes) AWS
Proficiency and comfort on Agile teams (specifically, Scrum with 2 week sprints) will be a major plus for this position.
What Kind of Projects Will You Work On?
- Web, mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast's fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Progressive web application (PWA) for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
- Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
- PWA applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
This Is a Remote-First Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we find all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration).
Salary and Benefits
Exact compensation and benefits may vary based on skills, experience and location:
- $130,000/yr - $170,000/yr
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.