Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of 28 companies to-date including Lively
, Vault Health
, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As a Senior SDET, you will help establish Quality Engineering as a core discipline for Redesign Health’s Innovation Platform. You will help drive product innovation through your expertise. Your work has the potential to transform the healthcare system as we know it and positively impact tens of millions of lives.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with teams to develop test plans, understand risk-based testing, and establish quality goals
- Identify, design, and deliver technical solutions (frameworks, tests, tools) increasing test effectiveness and coverage
- Implement metrics, analyze test data and results to identify patterns, report on risk status to development partners and influence software quality
- Write test strategy and test cases for the validation of various features and bug fixes on our software.
- Test strategies and cases to cover positive and negative feature testing, A/B testing, performance testing, and interoperability testing.
- Design and implement the automation of test cases
- Perform functional, application and regression, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards
- Creating and maintaining data scenarios to support test plans and test cases
- Analyzing test results, being a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Be a champion for quality and the customer experience
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Quality experience
- 1+ years of Automation experience
- Technical Skills:
- Experience with Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline solutions
- Experience with variety of testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, XUnit, Selenium, Mocha, Jest, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Allure, Spring Boot Testing
- Experience in the architecture and creation of automation frameworks, test harnesses and/or QA focused tools
- Automation experience with APIs and Websites
- Experience in testing data products and knowledge products
- Experience in testing IAM and permission systems
- Behavioral Skills:
- Action Oriented. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas. Partners with others to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others. Building partnerships and collaborating with others to meet shared objectives
- Optimizes Work Processes. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here
, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program