Tixel is a fan-to-fan ticket marketplace that plugs directly into some of the world’s most popular ticketing platforms. Founded on flexibility and transparency, we bring fans and creators together with our technology and work hand-in-hand with the most exciting festivals, promoters, and venues across the country.
Due to our continuing growth, we’re searching for a senior full-stack engineer to join the team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use the latest technologies, come up with creative solutions and be a part of building a global business on a path to becoming the best in class.
Your role will include:
- Development of different services of our distributed, decoupled tech infrastructure.
- Working in cross-functional product teams responsible for the discovery, delivery, and validation of product features
- Partaking in design decisions, code reviews, and building high-quality software with automated tests and documentation
- Collaborating with product managers, designers & business stakeholders to realise our product vision.
We are always open to new engineering ideas and you will have creative freedom to build new things. You’ll have a real impact on the trajectory of the business, there is limitless opportunity for growth and to improve your skills with modern frameworks.
What you’ll need:
- Several years of experience in full-stack software development. Experience in an early-stage startup would be beneficial.
- Linux and AWS experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience in TDD or semi-TDD (Preferred but not essential)
- Effective communication skills and a creative approach to problem-solving.
Why join Tixel?
You’ll be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy team aligned with the love of music. We thrive on data-driven decision-making in a flat structure, so you could have a real impact on the music industry, making the event space more transparent, honest, and fun.
Our core values that inform our culture include social responsibility, honesty, curiosity, and fun and we’re proud of the fact we have a diverse team. We have a flexible working approach with our HQ based in Melbourne, Australia but we are open to a fully remote role for the right candidate located in a timezone +/- 5hrs of AEST.
Apply now, with a short note introducing yourself, and we’ll be in touch.