Development is Key.
Here's the deal
Ameego is growing and we're looking for another superstar to join our amazing team. We're looking for a PHP/Laravel/React Developer who absolutely loves solving complex challenges, working in a team, and exceeding expectations.
What you'll be focusing on
At Ameego, things are constantly moving, and moving quickly. As a developer, you’ll be working on optimizing functionality to make it better and faster, integrating with other technologies, building brand new methods that improve the way our clients work forever.
Innovating an industry
At Ameego, we build and deliver tools that change the rules of the game. We take very complex manual processes, tear'em apart and rebuild them in a way that's simple, automated and streamlined. We work a lot with the hospitality industry and our main focus is on labour, scheduling and human resource management. The tools you'll help to build will drastically improve the personal lives of our users, and enable the organizations we work with to replicate massive success across their brand.
Work from wherever, whenever
It all comes down to results, and our expectations are very high. Everyone in our crew is a star performer and they live to exceed expectations. That's the standard by which we live, work and play. We're not too hot on 'presentee-ism' - just showing up for 8 hours a day and not delivering. Results are where it's at and that's how we operate. We work in what's called a 'ROWE'. It stands for 'Results Only Work Environment'. Basically it means that as long as you deliver results while working remotely, we are happy.
• Be wicked awesome.
• Be a post-secondary graduate.
• Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
• Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
• Must have experience in: Laravel (RESTful API, PHP7.3+, PHP8), React, and 3rd party API integration.
• Motivation is key. We work remotely so we need someone that can find their own answers and motivate themselves to get stuff done while working independently.
• Communication is unbelievably important to us. Communicating clearly is essential to our well oiled machine ;).
How to apply
We're looking for people that 'stand-out'. You should be outstanding yourself and so should your application. Send us documents, pictures, videos, work samples, or anything else that you think is relevant. Please include one of the following phrases in the subject of the email:
- "Developer - [your own personal phrase indicating your awesomeness]"
- "Developer - I'm not here to waste your time"
- "Developer - Prepare to be dazzled"
If we think you may be a good fit, we'll be back in touch with you via email to discuss step two.
The Ameego Team