🔎 Vital (tryvital.io)
is looking for passionate senior engineer to join us on our mission to power healthcare companies.
🌍 This is a fully remote position. However, you must be able to provide at least 4 hours of business overlap with GMT+1. We are not offering any visa sponsorships at this time.
💪🏽 Some of the early challenges you could be working on:
- Reverse engineering APIs for wearables/medical devices.
- Building a scalable fault-tolerant backend, that can handle large amounts of data we will be processing and the complexity of 50+ 3rd party API integrations.
- Building direct integrations to wearable devices and at-home remote patient monitoring devices.
- Building pipelines to scale dealing with the legacy labs, i.e. email ordering and scraping
👾 Our Tech Stack
- Full-stack Engineer- Python(Fast API), Typescript, React, React Native, (Swift is added bonus) GCP.
📌 You'll be a good fit if...
- You have 2+ years of coding experience, start-up experience is strongly preferred.
- You are extremely persistent and don't give up easily. A lot of times it's unclear how to reverse engineer some of the clients we integrate with and we will require a lot of patience and out-of-the-box thinking.
- You're highly productive while writing quality code. We release updates every week.
- You can break down big projects into smaller deliverables, and you care about the outcome and take a pragmatic approach to deliver it.
- You know when you want a code review or need to write tests.
- You have experience with FHIR and building APIs in digital health.
- You've previously worked at a digital health company