Zenoo is on a mission to change the way companies onboard their customers & employees online. Our consulting practice builds remote onboarding solutions based on the Zenoo Platform. Our Product team has built the worlds first SaaS onboarding platform. Our customers range from small non-profits to multi-national brands such as NASA, De Beers and World Bank.
To achieve our mission we need a team of likeminded individuals who enjoy to challenge themselves and work together to support each other and get on with the task at hand without endless meetings and debate.
At Zenoo we truly believe in you, and that you are critical to help the company survive and prosper.
- Cooperate with team to develop reliable customer solutions.
- Build and validate new functionality covered with unit, integration, acceptance tests.
- Deliver technical solutions from idea to production.
- Do code reviews.
- Keep up with the latest technological developments, look ahead for future products.
- Constantly improve technical stack.
- Be part of a squad, voice your concerns at our ceremonies and help shape the way we work.
- Take responsibility for taking technical tasks through the whole cycle from business requirements to deployed code to production.
- Help your squad achieve their goals.
- We are looking for a Java Developer to work on multiple consulting and delivery projects.
- Someone who wants to work in consulting, and enjoys working with clients / creating solutions to clients' problems.
- A person with good communication skills who can respond to customer needs and think on their feet.
- The tech stack you will be working on includes: Java 8+, Spring Boot, Project Reactor, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Groovy, Docker, AWS.
- Working as part of a squad at Zenoo, which consists of x4 devs, x1 QA, x1PM/PO to build onboarding solutions using the Zenoo stack.
- Working with our Product Team to help influence how to improve our platform.
- Working with the end-client to implement any customisations they may need (that make sense).
- Competitive salary.
- Working with adults who don't point fingers at each-other.
- Working at a pace that doesn't push you and your family to their limits.
- Work From Home, Office, the moon.. so long as you're connected.
- Some up-side potential with performance bonus & profit share if/when you make an impact.
- Time off without judgement.
- A clear path to climb the ranks if you're good at what you do.
- Personal wellness coaching & support if you would like it (dietician, mindfulness, fitness).