Every good relationship starts with a spark. Let’s see if there’s one between us.
Innovation starts here
Welcome to the world of Atomic Robot, a mobile consulting agency home to a creative group of digital product specialists that have one thing in common: curiosity. We are seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join our community that’s keen to put their passion to work and expertly craft engaging mobile applications clients will love.
We are innovators – champions of playfulness, experimentation, and collaboration. Our industry leadership attracts a dynamic cross-section of companies ranging from enthusiastic start-ups to big-brand Fortune 500s.
Our people are the heart of our business, and we treat them accordingly. We support, uplift, and respect one another – diversity in skills, perspectives, and lived experiences helps us ship impactful products that connect, inspire, and engage audiences.
If you love a challenge, a fast-paced environment, and an opportunity to grow and evolve, find out more and apply below.
Why we want you
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with our talented team, partners, and clients to build effective and inspiring native mobile applications for iOS
- Work with product managers, designers, and developers to deliver exceptional products with best-in-class user experience on time and within scope
- Explore new techniques, trends, tools, and best practices and share your findings with our community to foster a culture of shared success and lifelong learning
Sound good? If you meet the following requirements, we’d love to chat:
- Three-plus years’ experience developing apps for iOS
- Extensive experience using Swift
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to provide direction on projects
- Familiarity with common software architecture patterns
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices, including automated testing tools and techniques
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and innovative approach
- Committed to product and service quality
Bonus points: A Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Why you want us
We understand hiring is a two-way street, and we genuinely want our people to love their work. Here’s what we can offer you:
- Generous paid time off and 10 paid holidays, because even robots need a break
- Frequent Lunch & Learns, hack days, tech meetups, and other professional growth opportunities
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with employer contribution
- Casual dress code, because you know how to look good
- A flexible and welcoming work environment with (safe) social events
Hit the big button below to get the ball rolling.