- Manage and support the growth of a full stack team of up to 7 engineers
- Guiding and shaping engineering best practices so we can smoothly transition from a team of 15 to a team of 50 and beyond
- Building purposeful end-to-end solutions that put yourself in the shoes of our users
- Collaborating with experts across our organization to design platform features with an eye toward usability and simplicity.
- Continuously integrating feedback from users into new products and features
- 6+ years of experience working in a fast-paced agile environment, at least 3 years of technical management (Engineering Manager, Team Lead, Cluster Lead, Director) with 4 or more direct reports
- Experience in efficiently ideating, architecting, implementing, testing, launching, supporting and scaling multiple production quality full stack initiatives in conjunction with a reporting engineering team, adjacent product and design teams and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leader passionate about mentoring talent and shaping best practices with our team.
- Significant experience in building scalable microservice driven server architectures and state-driven UIs, preferably with Vue.js or React, and have a productive relationship with CSS
- Professional experience with database technologies such as SQL or Mongo at scale.
- Desire to make a huge impact at a growing startup in NYC serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
- Nice if you have experience in: GraphGL, Typescript, Python, SVG and Canvas, WebRTC , Web Sockets, AWS (S3, Elastic Transcoder, Others), Electron, ML, NLP/NLU