React Native Mobile Engineer - remote position
At 360, we’re reimagining real estate. As a video sharing platform that allows agents to casually shoot amazing videos and share them.
Our mission is simple: to democratise real estate through video.
Are you curious, creative and proactive with the skills and experience we’re looking for?
We believe that the future of real estate is about emotional engagement in a casual drop in manner. To achieve our mission, we need passionate developers to join us.
The React Engineer is responsible for leading the front end development sprints and working closely with the back end team in agile culture. The platform is capable of delivering video content to millions across the world.
The goal of the video platform is to provide excellent quality of service for our customers. The scale required to meet the demand of 360’s products pushes beyond the limits of conventional architecture.
• Commercial experience 3-5 years of experience with React Native
• Solid experience working with agile development environment
• Familiar with native iOS and Android development
• Video experience (highly desirable) with mobile apps
• Experience of bridging native Android and IOS back to react native project
• Passion for clean code
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
The goal of the video team is to develop and maintain a reliable, fault-tolerant, and efficient platform for delivering video content to millions of home lovers across the globe.
Our Tech Stack
Our app is constantly growing. We use a number of well known architecture components that are ever changing. Right now, our technologies include:
• AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Media Convert etc) • React Native mobile • Cloudfront CDN • Android native and iOS Native • Node / Nest JS, MySql • Front end web on Angular
Time zone: Applicants would need to be available within a 3 hour time zone overlap with AEST time (Australia) for daily communications.
At 360, we believe in cultivating a positive environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We’re building a passionate team of creative thinkers, engineers and rule breakers – that want to help us redefine real estate.
Salary and Compensation $40,000 - $85,000 year, fully remote, flexible work schedules.