Clipboard health's engineering organization is nascent, but has been building products for a growing number of customers and contributing to rapid revenue growth.
As an engineering manager, you will be shaping and growing our engineering organization. You'll be bringing with you systems and best practices for hiring and managing a software engineering team, and you'll be responsible for making technical tradeoffs with business objectives.
- Help build and shape the culture of our team
- Develop core infrastructure and influence the direction of product
- Take responsibility for the quality and performance of the code you own
- Continuously improve our processes with your leadership
- Strategically guide product and engineering decisions
You should have:
- 3+ years of software engineering leadership experience
- Have 2+ years of experience working remotely as an engineer on a distributed team
- Care deeply about the details in both well-crafted code and user-facing ships
- Excellent knowledge of: Node, React, MongoDB
- Have excellent documentation and communication skills.
Clipboard Health does not discriminate against race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, marital status, or registered domestic partner status in looking for potential hires. We believe in fair equal employment opportunities.