Shogun (YC W18) - a page builder tool for eCommerce stores. We're one of the most popular apps on Shopify and BigCommerce. Our fully remote team of 30 is located all around the world.
A full stack rails engineer with an interest in the business side of things. You'll work closely with our growth team to move growth initiatives forwards.
- Work on special projects to drive growth at Shogun
- Build out and maintain internal software (admin, affiliate tracking system, etc.)
- Build out new platform and partner software integrations
- Build out integrations between software services we use for business operations (CRM systems, campaign management software, etc.)
- Build out and maintain our APIs for our technology partner program
- Write queries and work with analytics tools to understand the business
- Know or be interested in knowing what drives a startup SaaS business (MRR, LTV, Churn, CAC, ARPU, Conversion Rate, Acquisition Funnels, etc.)
- Know rails like the back of your hand
- Enjoy scaling challenges as we're growing fast
- Have a super high standard of quality
- Be comfortable looking at data
- Have at least a few years of experience with tech companies
- Have built some cool things we can check out
- Have a few references we can say hi to
Technologies we use:
- go (for some newer services)
- Solid pay
- Trips to international offsites
- Health Benefits (US)
- And more.