the Position: Tech Lead /Senior Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Client Requirements: applicants MUST BE US Citizens and be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Capital Technology Group (CTG) is on a mission to modernize and innovate the way the federal government delivers software. We are passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and are committed to a culture of continuous learning and growth. For this role specifically, we are seeking individuals to help transform and streamline a key component of America's immigration process.
We are currently seeking a smart, talented, and self-motivated Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages; a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms; can get up to speed quickly on and contribute to new software development projects; and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the software development professional will support client projects by:
- Contributing to the development of enterprise software applications
- Analyzing business requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Creating rapid prototypes to mock-up various proposed solutions
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Hands-on senior developer with experience/ability to manage technical teams, drive delivery, set direction, and ensure client satisfaction
- Software development experience using Spring Boot with Java, Kotlin, Groovy, or related languages
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business needs, identify and explain solutions, provide alternatives, etc.
- Must be able to get up-to-speed quickly on new projects and technologies
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies
- Experience developing microservices
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance and long/short term disability
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution
- Liberal PTO vacation policy
- Generous yearly continuing education budget
- Work-from-home equipment set-up allowance
- Bonus incentive programs - employee referrals and performance-based rewards
Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.