What you'll be doing:
- Month 1:
- Getting up to speed on our various systems
- Reviewing code to help us find areas to improve our patterns
- Working with other developers to identify and resolve bugs
- Collaborating on UI/UX design for development and internal tools
- Extend the feature set of our training and management systems
- Month 3:
- Collaborate on application UI/UX for external interfaces and continued feature development of our training and machine learning systems
- Contribute to product roadmap development
- Month 6:
- Completely understand the build, deploy, and CI/CD systems that back the frontend.
- Bring your awareness of frontend tech to Grabango; when you see an opportunity where new tech (eg, GraphQL, Testing Suites, Bazel, React Native, etc) will help Grabango’s engineering & business processes.
- Lead design/breakdown for complex user-facing features that integrate with numerous services.
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with modeling tools like Balsamiq, UXPin or Moqups
- End to end front end development
- Big Plus for React Native experience
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience