We are looking for a talented developer to develop a Flutter/Dart-based user experience for a new project which will require a mobile-web experience as well eventual native mobile applications. You will be working with a small team of experienced product managers and engineers on a well organized and well described user experience. The app will be used by youth and college sports athletes & coaches.
- >1 years of experience with Google’s Flutter/Dart framework.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as an application developer.
- Google Firebase data and API experience preferred; but not required.
- Experience working with FaaS (aka Lambda, Cloud Functions, etc) using Python a bonus; but not required.
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum-based team delivering weekly.
- Good communication skills, comfortable with English language team members.
- Great attention to detail.
- Available to work during Pacific Time Zone (GMT-7)
When applying, please include the answers to the following questions:
1. In what country and time zone are you located?
2. Are you immediately available 25+ hours per week?
3. Please provide links to apps you have built using Flutter.
4. Did you work on the app(s) by yourself or as part of a team?
Note: This position will be for at least 90 days with the hope that it will transition into a full-time role.