We (Hashlist) are a tech hiring platform aiming to become the world’s best place for tech talent to connect with top hiring managers globally.
We attract 2500+ tech candidates monthly on a global scale and through an innovative screening process, we ensure only the best ones get accepted into the network.
On the customer side, we onboard top tech hiring managers and give them an easy-to-use platform to connect and chat with tech specialists in the network.
We are growing quickly and just raised a €700k funding round to speed up our growth by some of the Nordic top investors & tech unicorn company founders.
About the role
We are now looking for a Mid/Senior Fullstack Developer (Vue/React + Node.js) that can join our internal team full-time.
Our humble expectations
🌟 You are one of the best and most productive coders you know
💬 You communicate clearly and have perfect English skills
❤️ You have exceptional skills in problem-solving, frontend & UIs, and write beautiful code in Vue and Node. You know how to write integration and end-to-end tests that save us from defects in production. Familiarity with Firebase and cloud functions is a big plus
About our culture
- We work as an all-star team, not a family. Everyone has high expectations and has to deliver remarkable results in their roles.
- We have a high sense of ownership: You have to deliver end-to-end solutions at a high pace and solve complex problems independently
- We value initiative, risk, and boldness: Building and coming up with solutions that challenge the status quo in the company is highly valued.
We pay a competitive salary range based on location + stock options, meaning you will be excited about the company growing since you own a piece of the pie
- Apply with the link
- Complete the application
- Your profile is reviewed
- We conduct one personality interview & one technical interview
- That’s it! Welcome to the team
Psst. If you don't land the position with us, you can reach 100+ hiring managers hiring for similar fullstack roles through Hashlist in 30+ tech stacks.