Who we are
Nearsure was created to bring amazing talent within Latin America to the US market, helping professionals land cool projects and US companies build development teams efficiently. By being remote-first, we are able to build teams of top tech talent wherever they are in LATAM while keeping a lean organizational structure.
If you are a responsible professional who can communicate effectively in English and possess the right skills for the job, it doesn't matter where you are, you can join a team of highly skilled multi-country people to work in very cool projects.
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer will work in a diverse team made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! Our client is a people-first tech start-up on a mission to automate ad conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build features and applications for desktop and mobile resolutions from Figma mocks
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and APIs
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Do code reviews for other developer’s pull requests
- Take part in brainstorms on the client-side and server-side architecture
- Lead estimating and capacity planning activities
- Ensure proper performance monitoring of our tools and platforms
- Meet security standards and requirements
- Work closely with product management to scope incoming feature requests
- 5+ years of working in software development
- 3+ years working with Node/NestJS or equivalent frameworks
- 3+ years working with Angular, React, Vue or other modern frameworks
- 3+ years working with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of web markup: HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Able to contribute technical direction at a Senior Engineer level
- Experience working in a rapidly moving environment
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
We are a fully distributed, multicultural company looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!
*Please note that we only process applications with resumes in English.