What You’ll Be Doing: We need your help in building simple, elegant and affordable tools to help couples gain insight into their money. We established ourselves with a best-in-class couples finance manager and have recently launched Zeta Joint Cards offering joint bank accounts and financial tools to automate the account. We have a fleet of products, data systems, UIs, internal tooling and mobile apps but there’s still a lot of ground to cover. This is a full-time role with the company with the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of our mobile (and web in 2023) applications that help couples and their families master their money together.
- Contribute to the features, engineering and data architecture for our apps in partnership with the rest of the product and engineering team
- Work closely cross organization with our product, engineering, and customer experience teams to create amazing experiences for our users in an agile work environment
- Be an owner in technical decision making and user-first implementation. You will own some features end to end, and some in collaboration with the rest of the team.
At Zeta, no two days are the same and no week is a week without positive impact to the product and our users. You would be actively contributing in solo development as well as pairing, participating in code and architecture reviews, planning engineering projects alongside the product build and more importantly contributing to the growth of the organization, your colleagues, and yourself.
Our Stack: React Native, Apollo (GraphQL), Yarn and all the necessary mobile dependencies with Bitrise for builds.
Who We’re Looking For: We’re looking for a passionate developer with strong React skills to bring their expertise to our team and to help Zeta grow. We’re interested in humans who are excited by grit, building from scratch and continuous iteration.
- Experience developing mobile applications with React Native
- 3+ years of production development experience
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative development process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- Demonstrated experience owning features from scoping through implementation
- Experience working in early-stage product environments or new product development
- Experience in early-stage startups - moving quickly but knowing when to slow down is vital
- Demonstrated experience with feature ownership
- Experience with modern JS, TS, React dev tools
- Knowledge of testing tools
- Experience with GraphQL & Apollo
- Strong experience building web apps with React
- Experience integrating internal APIs and third party providers
- Comfort with helping develop feature requirements and driving the development in collaboration with the product team
- Strong remote work experience
- Experience in Fintech
- Design & UX skills
- Having previously worked on a financial services product
- Native development experience (Obj-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin)