Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Software Engineer will report to the Sr. Software Engineering Manager. At Affinitiv, our engineers on our full stack team build the web applications that provide full self-service access for our customers in the automotive dealership industry. We are looking for a full stack engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. This role will be a mixture of technical design, software development & testing as well as thorough testing of product features and software as developed.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code.
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an Agile development environment.
- Participate in discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions and justify your development approach.
- Communicate effectively with global teams and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Work closely with the scrum master and product owner to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt.
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve Affinitiv’s stack.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Contributing to your Technology division by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in GitHub, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications.
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
Remote candidates can be anywhere in the USA, EST or CST working hours are preferred. If you are located in PST or MST time zones, you can apply however you must be open to working EST/CST hours.
- Master’s degree / bachelor’s degree in computer science or associated fields
- At least 2-10 years of relevant experience with proven track record.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience using MS Visual Studio 2017 or higher using C#.Net.
- Expertise in .Net Core and .Net Framework
- Hands on expertise on
- Restful API & Design
- WCF, Web API and Web Services
- Containerized Application Design (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microservice Design
- SQL Server and Database Design
- Strong TSQL skills
- Experience on Azure PaaS services, Azure DevOps, repos, and pipelines nice to have
- Experience developing multi-tier, scalable applications within the Automotive industry (nice to have).
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and Task Parallel Library
- Experience using Inversion of Control and dependency injection frameworks
- Experience using Unit Testing frameworks
- Experience with Git, Jira, TeamCity and Azure DevOps
- Experience developing cloud native web application/solution specifically in Azure.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal (is must)
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.