We’re looking for an experienced Engineer to join our amazing Product Team, and work alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
Uscreen is the leading SaaS platform in a sizzling-hot market of video monetization, and we’re looking for a skilled and confident Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our troops. Our company is fully remote, with more than 100 full-time team members globally and a strong Product team.
Every day, we help thousands of companies and individuals monetize their passion online, and we’re loving every minute of it. If you want to join a team that truly makes a difference, you came to the right place.
About the role:
This is a fully remote position which requires you to be a Manager of One
. You take ownership and you try to deeply understand each feature and code change.
As a programmer on our monolith team, you will work on various features and participate in refactoring the codebase in a small cross-functional team.
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Marketing funnels, and email marketing features.
- Page builder and improvements of current Liquid-based templates.
- Analytics for live streaming & videos.
- Complex subscription billing & team subscriptions
- Must be able to overlap working time from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Time (Washington D.C.).
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework
- Rails doctrine commitment
- Desire to understand business logic and help customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive team oriented attitude
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote - Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
How to Apply:
- Apply here: https://forms.gle/FjSTdaNjvjfK1CrbA
- Email follow-ups will be sent to successful candidates, asking for them to answer a few questions and send a video introduction
- Interviews will be scheduled with successful candidates
- Second interviews may be scheduled with successful candidates prior to moving forward with the hiring process.
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.