Are you a full stack engineer with React, Node/Spring, Java/Scala/Kotlin, PostgreSQL/ Mongodb in your stack?
If yes, we have an amazing opportunity to build scalable, reliable cloud-based applications.
CarrierDirect - We are on a mission to modernize the Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain industry.
CarrierDirect partners with clients who are leading the industry beyond disruption. We bring transformational business strategies and digital products to our clients, that make the world more efficient, connected and viable. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to innovate.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of engineering. Responsibilities will include translating requirements into scalable, reliable, ease of use cloud-based applications. We are working on challenging problems that require bright minds and persistent engineers to solve. We are bringing the transportation industry to the cloud and looking for ways to leverage data analytics to provide additional value to our customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Write, test, document and deploy code to support our client’s requirements
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build backend APIs and optimize the application for speed and scalability
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Develop awesome products for our clients using the latest frameworks
- Our preferred stack includes React, Node/Spring, Java/Scala/Kotlin, PostgreSQL/Mongodb
- Implement Infrastructure as Code and support CI/CD with tools like CircleCI
- Work with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Work side-by-side with our clients and the rest of the team
- Mentor junior team members
- 5-7+ years of professional web development experience which includes hands on experience with:
- Spring/SpringBoot and/or Nodejs/Expressjs
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of build and source control tools
- Proficient in creating and administering containers using Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficient in creating and maintaining REST APIs and micro services