, we take "being there for your customers" literally. We envision a future where virtual sales associates greet you on the web, much like they do in stores.
We're looking for a senior full stack engineer to join our team of 3. You’ll be a co-owner in our product, and moreso, in our business.
Some things we're looking for:
- Deep experience with the browser. Sometimes you read Chrome RFCs for fun.
- You’ve shipped 🚢 products from scratch several times over. You’re comfortable working across the stack, but especially the frontend.
- You’ve been doing this for a while. 5+ years.
- You have strong opinions, loosely held, around most tech stack decisions.
- You appreciate good design (UI/UX) and are passionate about building products that people love to use.
- You're a great communicator, especially in a remote team and are happy to continuously challenge existing ideas.
- You're thoughtful about creating and maintaining a world-class engineering culture.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend: React, Typescript, Redux
- Backend: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery
What the job involves:
- Build prototypes and features from start to finish: plan, build, test, deploy, iterate
- Having an ownership mindset: being comfortable with both responsibility and accountability
- Working in a small high performing team with a lot of collaboration and getting feedback directly from our users
Why you should join ServiceBell
You value low process, high impact, and having *real* ownership in a company as well as the product. You’re addicted to making the web magical.