About the opportunity
CovalentCreative is a digital marketing agency that provides content, creative, and technology services for forward-thinking healthcare organizations. We work with some of the leading global organizations in healthcare and our owned publication, EyesOnEyecare.com
, is the leading digital resource for new graduate optometrists and ophthalmologists.
We’re looking for a motivated Full-Stack Web Developer who wants to be a big part of a small team in a stimulating start-up environment!
You’ll have the opportunity to learn, design, build, and grow as you improve the lives of healthcare professionals around the world.
This position offers opportunities for growth, creativity, and fun in a unique environment where your work will make an immediate impact!
- Design, develop, and maintain a range of Django and NextJS web applications for new and existing client projects
- Provide technical support for ad hoc initiatives across all departments (e.g. automation, reporting, data analysis, marketing analytics, etc).
- Contribute product and feature ideas that solve problems for our clients, users, and internal team
- Work independently and exercise your own creative judgement to achieve high-level project goals
- Write clean, reusable, and well-documented code while keeping technical debt to a minimum
Technologies we use
- Other: Git, AWS EC2/RDS, Docker, Webpack
Preferred experience and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack web developer
- 3+ years of experience with Django or a comparable back-end framework
- 3+ years of experience with React or comparable front-end framework
- Rock-solid organizational skills and comfort handling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
Some of our flagship products
We have an office in San Diego, but feel free to work fully remote, or use a remote/office hybrid - whatever works best for you!