We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who wants to be an impactful part of a small team looking to change the way technical hiring is done. In this role, you will be an integral part of our product engineering team and will make significant contributions to our three core products: Certify, Test, and Interview.
To learn more about the kinds of projects we work on, check our our Engineering blog
! Some noteworthy projects include:
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value diversity of opinion and don't stand on hierarchy. Speak up, and you'll be heard.
- Lead design discussions on features where you're able to lend your technical expertise
- Contribute to building product features across the full stack (from the front-end to the back-end to separate microservices)
- Develop clean and maintainable code, with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship
- Conduct code reviews and collaborate with your peers
- At least 2 years of professional, full-time software engineering experience
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Drive and initiative for getting things done
- Authorized to work in the US, or in a close timezone
Bonus Points for the Following
- Experience with any part of our stack:
- Any experience in a related industry, including assessments, HR tech, or education
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision
- 🥳 Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Flexible time off vacation policy, and 10 paid holidays
- 📚 Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.