EasyPractice is a SaaS company that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We’re growing steadily and have more than 40.000+ users on our platform. Our software ecosystem touches 2M+ people worldwide. So, if you want to be part of an agile development team that is passionate about solving problems and becoming better developers in the process, we might have something for you!
// Your Role
Being a junior developer at EasyPractice you will learn to take full ownership of your tasks from scoping to development to completion! By working closely with mid/senior full-stack developers you will be able to jump-start your professional developer career and gain the needed skills for working in complex systems and grow your career in EasyPractice. We have tons of interesting projects in the pipeline and your expertise and creativity will be utilized a lot!
We are looking for a junior developer who:
- Wants to learn to scope features from scratch. Planning is essential for our success.
- Asks the right questions. We do not expect you to know everything.
- Delivers a great experience for both our users and fellow developers.
- Have relevant work experience.
- Is knowledgeable about writing clean code. We seek to be wise and thorough in our codebase.
- Is eager to learn and willing to put in work.
- Has a positive attitude and is a good team player. With optimism half, the battle is won.
You’ll be helping us with the challenges we are facing daily, which will mainly involve working with Laravel and Vue.js. Being experienced in these languages is definitely a plus.
Some examples of tasks can be:
- Debugging issues and fixing them.
- Writing unit tests for existing and new features.
- Writing clear, concise, performant code that closely follows PSR, Laravel, and JS/Vue.js best practices.
- Reviewing code, functional feature testing, and feedback documentation to your team members.
// Our Tech Stack
We’re huge fans of Laravel and the different tools in their ecosystem and our tech stack reflects that. Some of the technologies you will work with daily:
- Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so that everyone can work from wherever they like. This philosophy lies deep in our DNA. This means that most of our communication will happen in Basecamp and Slack, where we write, call and share our screens when necessary. While we value flexibility, individuality, and autonomy we put great pride in giving ownership to every team member. By applying for a position in EasyPractice we expect you to value ownership and responsibility and are capable of working structured remotely. // Why EasyPractice?
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice includes: 😁 Super helpful and friendly team members
🕘 Freedom to set your own working hours
🌍 Freedom to work from anywhere in Europe
💪 You’ll have a strong influence on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
✈️ Company meet-ups once a year to get to know your team members and just have a great time together!
🗺️ Being a remote company, we have colleagues working from around the world // How to apply?
Contact us through this portal. Please send us your CV and a motivational video.
Additionally, we want to see your code! Please attach a link to your GitHub/GitLab/etc and/or other relevant material. We suggest sending your projects specifically using Laravel and VueJS. The more creative these projects are, the better. We look forward to meeting you! // Salary
Salary is based on experience and negotiation.
For more information or questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected]