Help us build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
Doxy.me is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 1 million healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 350,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
- Authentic. We are sincere and care personally. We don't let egos get in the way, getting to the right answer is more important than being right. We aren’t afraid to challenge someone directly, but not like a jerk. We focus on doing the right thing, we are the type of person who always takes the shopping cart back.
- Bright. We use our innate intelligence, talent, and curiosity to create simple, innovative, world-class solutions to problems. We just "get it". We are constantly seeking to increase our own brightness through self-improvement and combining our brightness with others.
- Effective. We are hungry self-starters who will get the job done regardless of circumstances. We don't need to be managed or told what to do. We are reliable and pride ourselves in producing high-quality, world-class results on time.
We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector. We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more.
We need your help with implementation of Patient/Provider team roadmap. This includes (but not limited to) initiatives such as launching and optimizing whiteboard, building a more robust text invite feature (currently used 1 million+ times each month), and integrating a bot survey and assessment tool that will dramatically improve the patient feedback experience as well as provider's ability to measure patient progress.
What Will You Do
- Take ownership over quality assurance in the “Patient/Provider experience” team: analyze and cover requirements with test cases, run test cases manually on regular basis, smoke/regression testing, cross-browser testing, etc
- Review and analyze metrics with Segment/Datadog/TrackJS/Tableau
- Help engineering team to understand how they can improve product in general and scope of your team specifically
- Improve with automating your manual QA skills
- Be part of cross-functional “Patient/Provider experience” team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts and researchers
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies
- Highly experienced in cross-platform/cross-browser QA. Our solution is web-based and we don’t have native apps. We need your expertise to make our customers happy, no matter where they are using doxy.me
- Good knowledge of testing theory and test design techniques, SDLC/STLC, methods and approaches
- Experience in creating documentation (test cases, checklists, reports, metrics)
- Familiar with software development and testing tools: Git, Jira, TestRail, Postman
- Benefits: 20 days paid time off, sick leave, flexible public holidays, extensive educational program, Macbook, remote working environment
- Doxy.me tech stack:
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Vonage, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our products:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500000 patients/day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- Adhere.ly: digital adherence tool for providers and their patients.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.