Looking to work in a fully remote powerhouse that will jumpstart your IT career??
If you are a talented Back-End Developer, with experience with node.js and used to working with agile methodologies, we are looking for you!
Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
Our continuous devotion to developing internal knowledge and collaborative processes allows us to solve problems that other people can’t.
Want to join our Kapsys Team? Keep Reading!
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in backend development
- 2+ years of experience in developing using Node.js
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with REST API’s
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with Git
- Upper-Intermediate English, both written and spoken
- Positive mindset and details oriented approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of commands in Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with GraphQL (apollo-server)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
You will - improve the world:
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
- Develop of new features
- Maintain the existing functionality
- Participate in software, and architecture design meetings
Your project technologies will be:
- Backend: Node.js, Typescript
- Client-side: Angular
- Cloud provider: AWS
- CI/CD: GitHub actions
- Infrastructure management: Kubernetes / AWS ECS
- Architecture: Microservice architecture, REST API
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages-step by step:
- 1st stage HR Interview
- 2nd stage Team Lead Technical Interview
- 3rd stage Final interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!